Here are some of the questions that you may have and here are our answers. Do feel free to email us to let us know if you have more questions.1. I want to beautify my entire car/bike but I don’t know how to go about doing it.
1. I want to beautify my entire car/bike but I don’t know how to go about doing it.
Don’t worry, you can come and visit us to browse through the samples or talk to us. We have many samples of stickers and decals for you to choose from.
If you have seen another bike or car in magazines or in the Internet, show it to us and we will work it out with you.
You are encouraged to bring the soft copy of the pictures in CD or thumb drive (no floppy disk please) in large format sizes, such as 1024 x 768 wallpaper sizes.
If you still cannot decide now, don’t worry, we have a wide variety of stickers and decals that you can buy off the shelf from us. You can start with these stickers and decals. Later on, when you are ready, come and talk to us again.
Here are the steps:
- We find out or you tell us what and how you want it
- We take a digital picture of your car/bike
- We use the high resolution/large format images you have provided to be put on your car/bike
- We design it on the computer and show you roughly how it will look like on your car/bike
- You confirm and pay at least 50% deposit by CASH or NETS
- We will take around 2-3 working days to print
- We give you a call to arrange for an appointment
- We paste it for you. It takes around 4-6hrs, depending on the complexity of the stickers
- You pay the outstanding amount
- Drive away happily your personalized car/bike!
2. How much does it cost?
The total cost are dependent on a few factors:
- Number of colours – Black and white only, 2 colours, 3 colours or 4 colours or full color inkjet printing
- Size of stickers
- Complexity of pasting – depending where we are pasting and
3. How long does it take? Do I have to leave my bike or car with you?
It depends on the crowd and the complexity. You may leave your car/bike with us and it usually takes about 1 to 3 working days to complete.
4. Will the stickers or decals spoil the paint?
No it doesn’t. In fact, the sticker protects your car/bike from harsh weather elements like rainwater and sunlight.
5. How long does the stickers or decals last?
It can last more than 2 years if not tampered with.
6. I have my own design, can you do it?
Of course we can. Bring your artwork in the following format: .jpg, eps, ai, psd. Extra charges will occur if the team logos and/or self created logos need to be graphically edited.
7. Can I ask you to edit the pictures (change colors, change shape, change words)?
No, we do not edit pictures unless it is for the logos. But we can crop out a specific area of your pictures.
8. Do you design and produce number plates?
Yes, we do. There are different materials like metals, acrylic etc. to choose from. The designs comply with LTA’s requirements.
9. What about protect films for bikes?
Yes, JuzzWheelzz is the authorised RACEshield installer agent that specialises in creating protection coverage for your bikes.